We get it–the idea of parenting may feel overwhelming.
Perhaps you want to be a parent, but…
- You have other goals that you want to accomplish before having children.
- You feel like you don’t have the support you need to provide for a baby.
- You just don’t know where to start when it comes to parenthood.
- You have external factors that seem impossible to overcome with a baby.
- Your relationship with the other parent has ended or is complicated.
- The timing just isn’t right.
Whatever your situation, you’re not alone.
Life Choice provides free parenting resources to help you confidently prepare for parenthood! We’ve got you covered with:
- Valuable pre-natal, birthing and parenting courses
- Breastfeeding support
- Material assistance (Diapers, wipes, clothing, formula, even large items such as car seats, cribs, baby swings, etc.)
- One-on-one support sessions
- Couples support
- Help with setting up insurance such as Medicaid or other assistance programs like WIC
- Referrals for housing, medical services, and food assistance
- Other resources available upon request
How Can we Help?
We believe in your ability to be an incredible parent, and are here to guide and support you. Explore your options at Life Choice to decide if parenting is the right choice for your future. Give us a call at (270) 717-5433 or schedule your appointment online today!